You can find the Xerox printer offline if you have kept it in a power-saving mode. Apart from it, paper jams can also make it go offline. T bring it back online; you must enable the option 'SNMP Status Enabled.'
· Tap the Windows 'Start' menu.
· Navigate to 'Control Panel' by typing it on the search field.
· Launch 'Devices and Printers.'
· Right-click on your printer and opt for 'Printer Properties.'
· Choose the 'Ports' tab followed by 'Configure Ports.'
· Deselect 'SNMP Status Enabled.'
· Select 'OK.'